MINON Investment SRL is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about the use of your personal data, and we will be happy to help.
Personal data – any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person, which can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification element, such as name, identification number, online identifier, or one or more many specific elements, specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, economic, cultural or social identity ;
Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data, with or without the use of automatic means.
Data subject – natural persons whose personal data are processed.
Child – a natural person under the age of 18.
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We undertake to follow the following principles of protection and processing of personal data:
· the processing is legal, fair, fair and transparent. Our processing activities comply with all legal requirements. Equally, we will always consider your rights before processing your personal data and provide you with information regarding the processing.
· processing is carried out in accordance with the purposes of collecting personal data.
· processing is done in full compliance with the principle of minimization, with only the necessary minimum of personal data being its object.
· the storage of personal data is limited to a period of 5 years. We will not store personal data for longer than is necessary, where applicable legal conditions or legitimate interest require it.
· we will do everything possible to ensure the accuracy of the data, each natural person whose personal data could be processed benefiting in this context from the right to update/correct the data.
· we will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data, taking all necessary and appropriate organizational and technological measures in this regard.
THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
The persons whose personal data could be the subject of processing benefit from the following rights:
· the right to information – refers to the information, according to the applicable legal provisions, of the persons whose personal data may be processed;
· the right of access – refers to your possibility to request access to the data collected from/about you, including the possibility to request a copy of the personal data that could be processed;
· the right to update/rectification – implies the possibility to request the rectification or deletion of inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
the right to erasure (“ the right to be forgotten ”) – involves the right to request, in certain circumstances, that your personal data that may be processed be deleted from our records;
· the right to restrict processing – involves the possibility, in certain circumstances, of restricting the processing of your personal data;
· the right to object to processing – implies the right that, under certain conditions, you can object to the processing of your personal data (eg direct marketing);
· the right to object to automatic processing – implies the right to object to any automatic processing of your personal data, including profiling, as well as the possibility to object to decisions based solely on automatic data processing, as may be exercised whenever there is a result of profiling that produces legal effects that affect or may significantly affect the persons whose personal data could be processed;
· the right to data portability – involves the right to obtain your personal data in an appropriate format or, if possible, the right to the direct transfer of data to another operator;
· the right to file a complaint – implies the right to file a complaint, before a supervisory authority, requesting its support, as well as the right to other administrative or judicial appeals;
· the right to withdraw your consent – implies the right to withdraw, at any time and as easily as possible, any consent given regarding the processing of your personal data.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Information provided directly
These can be your email address, name, billing address, home address, online identifiers, etc. – all these personal data being, in general, the information necessary for the delivery of a product/service or to improve the relationship between us and our customers. Personal data collected directly is stored to ensure that you can perform other activities on our website.
Information Collected Automatically About You
This is the personal data of the type of online identifiers that are automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address, purchase history (if any), etc. are part of this category of personal data. And this personal data can be used to improve the customer relationship with us. Thus, when you visit any of our websites or interact in any way with any of our social media pages, your personal data may be processed in the ways mentioned above. Also, if on one of our social media pages, you post a comment under one of our posts, press the Like button for any of these posts, reshare a post, or when you send a message to us on any of these pages , we will process the data it receives directly and/or indirectly from you (eg username, profile photo, IP address).
At the same time, to be able to respond to you as promptly as possible and to remember the preferences expressed by you in previous nagivare sessions on any of our pages, at the same time to make our websites as intuitive and adapted to the device on that you use during navigation, also to prevent and solve problems you may encounter during your navigation, it is possible to process your personal data such as: (i) IP address, (ii) identifiers cookies, (iii) other online identifiers, (iv) UIDD (universally unique ID), (v) browsing history, (vi) searches performed while browsing, (vii) browsing dates and times, (viii) the device on which browsing is performed, (ix) the type of Internet browser you use to browse, (x) information about events that occur on your device (eg, browsing errors); (xi) information about the hardware settings of the device from which you are browsing, (xii) information about the location from which you are browsing.
We may collect public information about you.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be used to:
· provide you with our services. This includes, for example, account registration; providing other products and services that you have requested; promotional items that will be sent to you as a result of your making a request in this regard, to communicate with you in relation to such products and services and to notify you of changes to any services.
· improve customers' relationship with us;
· fulfilling an obligation in accordance with applicable legal or contractual provisions;
· for statistical purposes
Based on the conclusion of a contract or the fulfillment of contractual obligations, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
· to identify you;
· to provide you with a service or send/offer you a product;
· to communicate with you either for sales or billing purposes;
· in the company's internal reports and statistics
Based on a legitimate interest, we process personal data for the following purposes:
· managing and analyzing our customer base (purchasing / visiting behavior and history) to improve the quality, variety and availability of products / services offered / provided;
As long as you have not informed us to the contrary, we will offer you products / services similar or identical to the products and / or services you have previously opted for, as they are found in your purchase / browsing history, considering, until we are notified to the contrary, that it is in our legitimate interest to do so and that our interest does not affect any of your rights.
Based on your consent requested in advance and given expressly, freely and consciously, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
· to send you newsletters and/or offers in various marketing campaigns;
· for purposes other than those for which we have sought your initial consent;
Your personal data may be processed to fulfill our obligations arising from the law and / or to use your personal data for the options provided by law. In accordance with the relevant legal provisions, we will resort to the anonymization of personal data, for the purpose of using this data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. Your billing data as well as other information collected about you will be stored as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other obligations arising from legal deadlines, but no longer than 5 years .
Also, in accordance with the legal provisions, there is the possibility to process personal data for purposes other than those mentioned here, these purposes being fully compatible with the original purpose for which the data were collected, at the same time we will inform you about any data processing for further purposes. To do this, we will ensure that:
· the connection between the purposes, context and nature of the personal data is appropriate for further processing;
· further processing will not affect your interests
WHO ELSE HAS ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA?
We do not use your personal data in relation to third-party companies, partners or other persons outside the company.
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties or public institutions unless we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have given us your consent or if there are other legal reasons for doing so.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. In this regard, we use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS), we use anonymization and pseudonymization, monitoring our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Although we try our best, we cannot guarantee the security of information. We are committed to notifying the relevant authorities of possible data protection breaches, and will notify you immediately if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent the security breach and to assist the authorities if which violations will occur.
If you have an account with us, please note that you must keep your username and password confidential.
THE POLICY TOWARDS MINORS
We do not intend to knowingly collect information from minors. We do not target minors as potential beneficiaries of our services.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
A cookie is a text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help websites work better. Only we can access the cookies created by our site. You can control cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent the use of certain features.
We use the following cookies for the following purposes:
· Necessary cookies – these cookies are necessary to be able to use some important functions on our website, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect personal information.
· Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality, making the use of our service more convenient and also more personalized features. For example, they might remember your name and email address in comment forms so you don't have to re-enter that information the next time you comment in the blog section of the site.
· Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control certain third-party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com . For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org .
If you wish to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page .
Phone: +40 740305159